Richmond Community Schools is concerned about the type of behaviour deemed as cyberbullying.
To learn more about cyberbullying, consult the following online resources:
- iKeepSafe: Site devoted to learning about cyberbulling and preventing cyberbullying activities.
- Quick Tips Episode Four: Digital Drama—Guidelines for Educators: Short 3 minute teacher tutorial about how to talk to students about cyberbullying.
- Auditorium PSA: A PSA illustrating why students should never say something online that they wouldn’t say in person.
- Student Voices: Cyberbullying (40 minute award winning video of students telling about their “bullying” experiences and accompanying curriculum).
- Faux Paw Meets the First Lady: How to Handle Cyberbullying video and accompanying curriculum (created in conjunction with First Lady Laura Bush teaching elementary students appropriate actions if they are “bullied”)
- Why Us