- Calendar: 2016-2017 School Year
- Spanish-2016-2017 All School Calendar (1).pdf
- Vaccination Requirements
- School Supply Lists (English and Spanish)
PowerSchool (Returning Students)
* All returning RCS students, including those students who signed up for Kindergarten during the April 2016 Kindergarten Rocks event, are to use the above PowerSchool Parent Portal Login link.
New Student Enrollment
Updated 8-4-2016: To enable us to process all new applications, the online NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT form has been disabled beginning today. We welcome all new students to RCS, so please visit the school in your district to enroll your child today.
If you are a Kindergarten student and attended the April 2016 Kindergartent Rocks event, use the above PowerSchool Parent Portal Login link.
Key Parent Resources
- Attendance Areas
- 2016-17 Back to School Newsletter
- Bus Stops (Note: Bus stops are subject to change daily)
- Code of Student Attire (Dress Code)
- Food Service
Back To School Night:
- Elementary Schools (Grades K-4) Tuesday, August 9, 2016 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Intermediate Schools and High School (Grades 5-12) Tuesday, August 9, 2016 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Comcast Internet Essentials Information
As a service to our community, Richmond Community Schools would like to announce a new program from Comcast for families that receive free school lunches under the National School Lunch Program. If you receive free lunches, you may qualify for the Comcast Internet Essentials program, which provides the following Internet features:
- High-speed Internet at a cost to the family of $9.95 a month.
- A low-cost computer for $149.99.
- Free Internet training.
For information on this program, please contact Comcast at 1-855-8-INTERNET or visit InternetEssentials.com.
*Please note that this is not a Richmond Community Schools' program and is not endorsed or required by Richmond Community Schools. We provide this information as a service to our families. All questions should be directed to 1-855-846-8376.
- Why Us